- 30th January 2020 2:49 pm UPPMAX region unavailable
Due to a broken network fiber (2020-01-30) the regions is currently unavailable, ETA for the repair is 20:00 UTC 2020-01-30.
- 17th January 2020 10:18 am Outages in the HPC2N-region during the holy days
Due to cooling issues on the 2nd and 7th of January there where short outages in the HPC2N region and all the running instances where shut down unexpectedly. The underlying issue causing these cooling issues has been resolved but you might need to start up your instances in the cloud again manually.
- 12th December 2019 8:37 am The UPPMAX region is temporarily down
Due to a datacenter cooling failure in the morning of Thursday the 12th of December, we were forced to do an emergency shutdown of the UPPMAX region. We are currently working on resolving this issue and apologize for the inconvenience of this event.
- 19th December 2018 9:28 am The UPPMAX region is temporarily down
Due to a datacenter cooling failure in the morning of Wednesday the 19th, we were forced to do an emergency shutdown of the UPPMAX region. We are currently working on resolving this issue and estimate that all services will be available again by Friday at the latest.
- 27th August 2018 9:29 am Scheduled downtime for the HPC2N region of SSC – 3/9 2018
One of the central network switches in the storage-infrastructure will be replaced due to a failed fan and to do this we must shut down all running instances in the HPC2N region on 3/9 2018 between 08:00 and 12:00. This will only effect the HPC2N region and will not have any impact on instances running …